For times when we cannot leave our homes to be adventurous, being creative is the call our soul needs for refreshment. A good way to explore without leaving the house is cooking and discovering new flavors. Are you ready for an adventure?
When trying to be creative with food, finding new ingredients is the perfect start. Our pick today is Turmeric: a spice that has anti-inflammatory properties and can aid in digestion. Adding it to your meals can be tricky, but we found a perfect recipe to give your mornings a great energy boost: Anti-Inflammatory Golden Chia Pudding.
This recipe has only 06 ingredients and can be done in less than 05 minutes. Add an Ekoa Bar for extra fibers and antioxidants for topping and enjoy!
PREP TIME: 5 min | COOK TIME: 4 hours | Yield: 01
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 1tsp maple syrup
- ¼ tsp ground turmeric
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1 to 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Chopped Ekoa Pineapple Bar
- Mix all base ingredients in a blender, excluding chia seeds.
- Place the mixture in a cup or container and add the chia seeds
- Put it in the fridge and let it sit overnight.
- Place toppings before serving and enjoy!